From the Director of Information Technology, Larry Hanks:
Dear Edwardsburg School Family and Community Members,
- Single Grade - a traditional approach to grouping students.
- Team Teaching - a program which allows groups of students to travel between two teachers to receive academic instruction.
- Looping - a program that allows students to remain with the same teacher for two consecutive years.
- Multiage - a program that promotes students from both grades being in the same classroom and with the same teacher for two consecutive years.
- Gender Specific - a program which allows students to receive Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies instruction with students of their same gender.